Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Quick Update and Recipes

Hey Everyone!

I had planned to post my resolutions by now but I have been in high gear kicking productivity's butt and just haven't had a moment to sit down and draft out a blog. (You know i can be long winded at times) But never fear, i have the list of resolutions so i am working on them day-to-day. I'll get them on here soon!

However real quick, i wanted to share two quick links with you:

The first is an amazingly delicious low-calorie smoothie recipe. I hate ice in my smoothies but this one uses frozen fruit to get a nice texture without the icy pieces. I absolutely love this!

The second is a couple different life saver 28-day meal plans. There are even different calorie brackets for each plan! It was 11pm one night and I still needed to plan out my grocery list when i stumbled upon those meal plans by Eating Well magazine. The only thing you have to watch is that the items are different serving sizes. Most recipes are 4 servings but every now and then you will come across a 1 or 2 serving recipe. So keep that in mind when you are making your grocery list!

I promise i'll get my resolutions up this weekend! In the meantime, enjoy the links!! =)

//Stacy//

No comments: