Sunday, January 31, 2010

Resolution #8 - Volunteer

When I was in highschool I was a member of the "Services Organization" and basically it was just a way for us to connect to volunteer opportunities. There was a book in the library that listed all the upcoming events and you just signed up for the ones you wanted to do. It was so simple.

Then I graduated and volunteering became a thing of the past. Not only was it a lot harder to find opportunities but I just didn't have the time. I could have joined a club in college but I wasn't outgoing enough to do it without anyone i know being there too.

Now that I have graduated college and gotten married I find that life seems to have leveled out some. I wouldn't say it has slowed down, just developed a rhythm. I think I would have time to volunteer now I just need to fond out where and how. So that is my resolution - find some places to volunteer and do it!

My plan is to start working on this one when it starts getting a little warmer and I get this gym thing more under control.

No comments: