Thursday, January 28, 2010

2 quick things...

1. Most of the time when I go to the gym I go to the downtown location but the other day I went to the location that used to always go to before I got the job I have now and the girl at the desk was like "I havent seen you in forever!!" I explained to her that I had been going to the downtown locations and she was like "okay, well then i wont give you any crap" - ha! Does SHE read my blog? I like it!

2. I know i havent posted in a while and i haven't given up! I actually have my week 2 in review blog all outlined and i have been keeping notes on other entries but I'm trying to join a DnD campaign and right now creating and developing my character takes priority! (over the blog, NOT working out).

So have no fear i'm still keeping up with stuff and I will be back shortly with several blogs to catch you up!

No comments: