Saturday, October 15, 2011

I'm Back in Blogger's Arms

I'm sorry Blogger! I never should have left. I was wrong, please take me back! What? I just have to remember my password... oh.. okay, awesome! 

I had moved my blog to Wordpress for a while and it just wasn't a good fit. I can see how it could be great for some people but it requires some effort and skill. I think it was basic enough that i could have gotten comfortable with it but the problem is that most of the time when i want to blog, i want to just sit down, write, and move on. I don't want to have to look up how to use HTML to make a list or how to center my picture in the blog. I want just want it to work. (Which is why i'm a Mac person. ZING!)

My problem with Blogger in the past was that outside of the normal templates, there wasn't much customization that you could do. However, I come back a year later to find that they have totally changed things and you can now make a gazillion changes easily! I am loving it! So here i am again, back in Blogger's arms.

Since i'm reviving the blog, i hope to revive the healthy eating. My plan is to get my thoughts together today and to start tomorrow. (Literally tomorrow, not the proverbial tomorrow that never comes) I'm going to work on setting some goals, weekly and long term, that i can post here so i can be held accountable!

Stay Tuned!
//Stacy//








No comments: