Friday, March 14, 2008

Stacy, retarded? Maybe.

Have you ever laughed at your own joke and not realized it was your joke?
Let me explain...
So I'm picking my friend Beth up in Atlanta today and as we were coordinating it I wrote her an email that had a subject line of "HOTlanta here we come!" Well when she replied it kept the same subject line of course (and Gmail doesnt put the "RE:" infront of it in your inbox) and so when I was opening the email I read the subject line and thought "haha beth is so funny" then there was a brief pause and then I thought "wait a minute...I wrote that!" Then I laughed at myself for not realizing that in the beginning. I told James about it and his first reaction was "why did you think that subject line was so funny?" so then I realized that the subject line itself wasnt even that funny soooooo I think I might be mildly retarded at the ripe ole age of 25.

No comments: